Gotta love Throw-Back Thursday. I've already posted 75 old photos of the pups on Instagram (no, not really), so I thought I'd dig into some funky vintage finds for the design blog. I'm working with a client to complete her space and we need to accessorize a large, sleek, white wall unit. All of the furniture is new, and are pieces that nod to mid-century style, so we wanted to weave in some accents that have a little funkiness, a lot of history and a ton of personal style.
- Vintage Boats: the clients spend part of their summers in Cape Cod.
- 70's Polaroid Camera: because vintage cameras are always cool.
- Antique Croquet Balls: pops of color that echo the rug design.
- Art Deco Brass Globe: it's just cool, and bonus - it's a vintage cigarette holder.
- Brass Lobster: again, because Cape Cod and why not?
- Black and Gold Porcelain Dachshund: A nod to their pup, Lola.
- Mid-Century Decanters and Owl: pops of color and curvy shapes rule.