I love color. I really do. But everyone who knows me, knows that I am obsessed with graphic black and white. Few things add that crisp energy to a room, and it always goes with everything. EVERY room in my house has some graphic black and white, and I'm amazed at how little color is in my wardrobe whenever I do laundry.
Here is a little selection of things high-contrast that I'm obsessing over, with a whole lot of quirk thrown in because...well, because life is too short to be boring.
- T-Rex Head Wall Mount by Near & Deer - So there's gold where white would normally be, but I DON'T CARE. This is AWESOME.
- "Warning! Boston Terriers Are Addictive!" Fabric by Missy Q - I can't decide what to make with this, but it will be in my house. Maybe a new dog bed for Gilley & Gus?
- Black + White Plaid Woven Street Shoes by Everlane - These look so comfy and cool and they need to be on my feet.
- Sonny & Cher Sunnies by Pared Eyewear - And these need to be on my face. NOW.
- Sloth Clutch Foldover by Fossil x Opening Ceremony - And this is the hat-trick for the shoes and sunnies, and is the cutest bag I have ever seen. EVER.
- Grip Tray by Finell - Perfect for klutzes, the rubber bands on this tray hold drinks in place. GENIUS.
- Rip Black Wallpaper by Stone Textile - I cannot wait to use this in a project, and I love that it was designed by a friend!
That's it! That's my round-up of things I am obsessing over right now. Next week, COLOR!